Graham is an accomplished senior manager in commercial and healthcare organisations. He has a consistent record of high achievement in quality management, sales and sales management, strategic planning, effective business partnerships, project management, change management and innovation. His work included leading the development and implementation of novel models of care within the NHS, enabling patients with long term conditions to take more responsibility for their own health.
- Improving performance of an NHS organisation by developing and implementing a quality management system and establishing continual improvement through cultural change.
- Designing and conducting structured quality reviews for NHS organisations
- Developing and delivering commissioning training programmes for suppliers to the NHS
- Nom Executive Director of Clinical Pathology Accreditation (CPA) UK and member of the Finance Sub-Committee.
- Project managed the design and delivery of a technology enabled disease management partnership between the Department of Health, Pfizer Ltd and a PCT in North London, including the project governance structures and project implementation planning.
- Lead responsibility for the Evaluation Steering Committee ensuring that a comprehensive report and associated papers were developed for publication from the partnership.
- Created a unique shared risk programme for people with Alzheimer’s disease in North Yorkshire, by creating a partnership between the NHS and Pfizer Ltd, with the result that more people were eligible to access the treatment early.
- Led the Pfizer team in the development of the Centre for Healthy Ageing in Sheffield, a partnership with Sheffield Institute for Studies on Ageing, Pfizer Ltd and an I.T supplier and subsequently represented Pfizer on the project board.
- Created and implemented a successful disease management development programme and toolkit for Europe and presented this to the affiliate Boards of Directors in 8 European countries.
- Senior Project leader for European Pfizer Health Solutions, leading the development of the project management capacity and capability in particular introducing robust management process and training, in particular adopting the PRINCE2 methodology.
Graham brings a unique portfolio of skills gained from 30 years commercial and public sector experience. He is Director of Graham Prestwich Limited a successful business operating for the last 5 years. Graham is passionate about improving patient and public involvement in developing services and resources to advance health and wellbeing.