Elaine Taylor-Whilde MCSP, MIHM, M.A..
Nine Health CIC CEO
Research Fellow, University of Sheffield., Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
Formerly Clinical Research Lead at the NHS IC.
With many years experience in the public, commercial and third sectors Elaine is an expert in
- clinical informatics and technology
- research and evaluation
- intelligence for health and related sectors
- Graduate Goldman Sachs top 10 thousand small businesses programme February 2013
- Co-applicant EU-FP7 Virtual Physiological Human share a 21 partner programme to flow health data across Europe and to develop computerised models using avatars
- Clinical Genetics Informatics Group (DH)- Delivery of a Scoping study to develop a national genetic data set for the House of Lords Human Genomic Strategy Group
- National Project Lead for the Ministerial Medical Technology Strategy Group measurement and impact of technology within the NHS reporting to DH and the Office of Life Sciences (Department of Business Innovation and Skills)
- Won and provided analytical and information packages to Monitor for their annual report to parliament
- Led an evaluation of the National Hospital at Night scheme: The Case for Hospital at Night a Search for Evidence www.healthcareworkforce.nhs.uk
- DH Mental Health Act 2008 –review and design of the national appeals tribunal process
- Newham Telecare project business case development and clinical advice