Nine Health CIC is a national and international not for profit Community Interest Company (a social enterprise) created from within the NHS to improve health and wellbeing by accelerating the development and use of innovative technology for patient and public benefit in health and social care. We are an NHS data intermediary.
We offer three main services;
- Data Services (Big Data and Semantics) and digitilisation
- Research and Governance
- Supporting patients, professionals, commercials and others through product and service development
Technology is at the centre of care management and delivery, enabling family, carers and clinicians to focus on better outcomes and experiences for the patient.
We link innovators, funders, researchers and experts taking innovative ideas or pre-market products and services from conception through to delivery within health and social care.
We build research and delivery communities using our skills
- Data access, processing and analysis
- Research and Information Governance
- Benefits Analysis (Cost, Outcomes)
- Market Segmentation